Know why this modern medicine practice might be best for you
- Homeopathy is a 200-year-old system of medicine that is safe, gentle and very effective.
- Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine, which treats the patient as a whole.
- Homeopathic treatment’s aim is to re-balance the whole individual, treating all symptoms, rather than to rid the individual of single symptoms by suppression.
- Homeopathic medicines are completely safe especially for pregnant women, or any other delicate stage of life. They are non-toxic, and absolutely free of side effects, when prescribed by a professional homeopath.
- I personally recommend my patients not to self-prescribe as that can lead to unwanted aggravations or provings of remedies, especially when used over a long period of time.
- The body has an innate intelligence & in spite of every stress or diseased condition, it will try to maintain a state of perfect health.
- Disease results from weakening of the immune powers and loss of the balanced state of health
- Homeopathy is particularly beneficial for those patients who are suffering from a chronic, long term condition.
- Homeopathy actually works by boosting our own defense mechanisms ie. immune systems to work to their optimum (Healthy)capacity thereby eliminating the so-called disease that is affecting our bodies. Our human body is more complex and sophisticated than we understand it to be, by today’s standards of science.
- If you suffer from an acute problem, homeopathy can help you in matter of hours or days but if you are suffering from a deep, chronic pathological disease, it may take some time and a various thoughtfully selected remedies to re-establish the balance of your body which will be done through a series of consultations, after which you will be able to notice the beneficial permanent change in the overall state of your health.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR FIRST CONSULTATION
Your initial consultation can take time between 45 minutes to 1 hour. That is only to treat you as a whole, we have to know as a whole being.
Process of First Consulation
- Doctor will ask you to describe your symptoms in specific details and when your symptoms started, what aggravates them or what you do to make it better etc.
- Your diet and sleeping cycle will be discussed in detail.
- Doctor will take time to listen and understand the details of all of your current symptoms, your medical history as well as your overall personality.
- You may think that questions that are being asked are not related directly to your current symptoms, that might be completely unrelated (according to you) to your case in general but it’s important to understand you holistically from a homeopathic standpoint.
Doctor and Patient
A detailed discussion about you.
The root causes of your symptoms/ disease could be :
- Hereditary diseases/ genetic idiosyncrasies.
- Traumatic childhood experiences : Early childhood circumstances, even in-utero experiences leave with more than psychological and emotional effects. The physical impact of early childhood experiences can also directly promote disease.
- Life Traumas : Traumatic events such as bereavement, grief, physical injury and accidents, abuse, emotional shocks, sudden change such as loss of a job or a relationship separation, change of environment, childbirth (for baby & mother) and economic hardships.
- General Lifestyle behaviours and every-day habits Strong medications, environmental effects and harmful toxins.
- More often than not it is a collection of factors which disturbs the way our body functions.
- Doctor also spend some time discussing your personal life, your family history and the patterns in your life journey to this point.
After all of this, a homeopathic remedy is prescribed which simultaneously works on all levels both physical and mental.
This approach offers long acting permanent results by resolving the root causes of illness, and giving you a full return to balance, health and vitality